Allegra V-15R Benchtop Centrifuge
Small Footprint. Big Impact.
The Allegra V-15R benchtop centrifuge brings more versatility to your bench. This compact, refrigerated centrifuge achieves a gravitational force of up to 20,412 x g, speeds up to 13,500 rpm and offers 10 rotor configurations.
It’s ideal for evolving labs looking to spin samples faster and longer without overheating your samples, and free up precious benchtop space (not only is it compact, the mobile cart lets you move it around the lab wherever you want).
- Maintain a consistent temperature
- Operates at ≤ 56 dBA at max speed
- Fast centrifugal braking
- Supports multiple workflows and applications
- Compact footprint frees up precious bench space
Allegra V-15R Benchtop Centrifuge Features
• 10 rotor configurations
• Comprehensive selection of adapters for swinging-bucket and fixed-angle rotors
• Speeds up to 13,500
• Spins up to 4 x 750 mL
• Force up to 20,412 x g
Allegra V-15R Benchtop Centrifuge Specifications
|Timed Run||To 99 hrs 59 mins or Continuous run (hold)|
|Max Capacity Volume Range||0 - 3 L|
|Temperature Control||-10° C - +40°C|
|Temperature Range(s)||From -10°C to +40°C|
|Item Specifications Referenced||C63124|